Game FPS Drops

Scania LTD l Top Bloke

Question

Hi all, its been quite some time since i've been on the TMP Forums I hope to much hasn't changed,

Just a quick forum basically stating something which I have noticed since the end of the previous in-game event (the one where you had to deliver all the race cars to different cities, apologises off the top of my head i can't remember what it was called) However since this event i have noticed very big FPS drops from my internal cab view to the external one (1st - 3rd person) at the time I did just think that it was due to the event being on the map (EU2 im mainly referring to) however after the event ended and i still received these FPS drops i suspected it were my graphic settings. I did adjust my settings from ultra to a mix of high and ultra and to be fair there were minor changes however these big drops from about 160 fps out of the cabin to 40-50 in the cabin (driving on a quiet road) was just simply way too noticeable. Even driving in areas such as Berlin, Paris, Lillie my FPS can drop to 12 at the worst of times, this makes driving very unsafe for myself as things don't load as quick and since I drive with keyboard and mouse simply touching A and D (my turn left and right keys) nearly sends me into the next lane.

If there are any members of the community who are also experiencing similar issues with FPS drops feel free to let me know - I have no idea if this is just a me issue or a community issue as i've never noticed it before.

Regards

Top Bloke  

Kind Regards,

Top Bloke | Scania LTD Director 

7 answers to this question

Hello @Top Bloke (AUS)

Do you experience these issues in SP (singleplayer) as well? Let me know ;)

Sincerely,

szykaro23

Hello @Top Bloke (AUS)

Have you got any background programs open, such as Google Chrome, Music Player or any other programs which takes a lot of resources of your Pc? If yes, please try playing without having this programs open. Also go in your Steam Library and check in Properties at Euro Truck Simulator 2 if your Files are all not corrupted, this can also cause that you have FPS drops.

Another option is that your telemetry is corrupted or your Client for saving your Loads like TrucksBook or SpedV is broken/corrupted.

If this helps , let me know if that solved your issue with FPS Drops. If you still have this issue also contact me i will be willing to help you in any problems/issues you are having in game or otherwise. Kind regards

Ps: I have found a link which can be helpful for you: 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive