Driving Signals

NeonLeon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/7/2018 at 12:12 AM, TheSim said:

>Double tap horn within a short amount of time is a greeting as you pass by

Sadly, the double tap doesn't work if you are too fast. Truckersmp will reconize just one but longer tap.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Great thread! I wish more people would recognize these in game, but nonetheless very useful!

• Like 1

/ --- - //       Achievement Get!

/ -- -- //        Locating the Forums

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾                                                         

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great guide, I use many of these in MP, one that I use often is a quick high beam flash for someone to pull out of a supplier or repair shop so that I can pull in, or give right of way at a 3/4 way stop. Would be amazing if everyone could see this and we could make a unofficial/official language of truckers using signals so that we can effectively and efficiently communicate without using the CB or text chat. These can be annoying and excessive at times when a .5s signal could suffice. Hat off to you mate.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, quality_productions said:

Good guide, but I think it'd be a lot easier to read if you changed the text colours to be lighter.

You're right and I will go ahead and do that soon :) The topic is from 2018 where the darkmode of the forum was not a thing yet, therefore the text is written in dark colours. 

A nice guide. Handy for remembering things or learning new things. ? While I knew majority of all these signal signs, there actually was one I didn't really know ( or more like, was unsure about, since I never encountered it really). But now I do know it. I personally actually use majority of signals myself, while driving around in TMP.

Also I often tend to use left (or right one, when in UK) turn signal entering round about and in round about(except if I need to take first exit), to show that I am not taking the next exit and will be continuing to drive in round about (until the exit I need to take, of course), so that others could know what to do, according to the situation. ?

Drive safe! ?