Reconnect command

Suggestion Name: Reconnect command

Suggestion Description: A reconnect command for player when they are kicked for ping reasons or lost connection 

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: When you are kicked for ping reasons you can´t play normally, others will see you laggging, but if you lost your connection because of your router/modem just get restarted, you must restar the game in both cases to log again. It´s a waste of time to restart each time you lost your connection.

• Enf099 locked this topic

Hi there @[032] Luis. We're glad that you spent time elaborating your suggestion and also using the right format (which is something that we really appreciate). However, your idea has been suggested many times in the past, getting rejected each and everytime. Please check the examples below (click on the spolier):

Spoiler

Asides, the reconect option is listed in the Frequently suggested things thread:

Reconnect button and changing servers without having to restart the game

For the reasons given above, I'm afraid I'm rejecting your suggestion. I would like to kindly ask you to make use of the search tool from now on every time you're about to create a topic, to make sure it doesn't exist yet. When using it, you should try with the most possible terms you get to think of, to ensure you're covering the highest number of possibilities.

I know this might be frustrating for you, but we gotta keep things clean. If you have any question or inquire, don't hesitate to send me a private message, my inbox is always open!

//Rejected.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0