So, I had this crazy idea to make a small but simple to follow guide line to the paint colors that I change to in order to describe my mood at that time. 

I want too see if I am the only one who does this. Are there more out there that do this as I do? If you do. Let me see them and describe them like I did. 

Either in a comment or as I did all together in a .PNG. 

Blazie_Truck_Emotes_blkbg.png

Hello, ^_^

The idea is quite funny, :lol: but personally when I choose a color for my truck, it's only for the appearance, because I want it to be beautiful and original. (blue is my favorite color :3)

2 minutes ago, Bunny said:

I just stick to having pink trucks. All my trucks are pink in different styles. :lol:

You know something? I have a fleet of pink trucks my self. Usually when I am away from the croud on quiet roads. I should add em.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  

//Moved to Archive

Archived