What would you like to do for American Truck Simulator?

***{kadiracar02}***

Hmmm I can come up with a list of things that's long as the Empire State Building... But just to name a few

-Livestock trailer

-Meat processing plants

-Actual engine sounds for reefer trailers(With the ability to add fuel to the reefer)

-Add LEDs to the reefer units(On the side of reefer unit not the trailer)

-Player able to slide the tandems on the trailer(Actual animation)Not like the way they have it for 1.35 where u click the button and the screen loads and boom tandems moved.

Where you're able to press a button accelerate forward/backwards and see the tandems move. Press button to lock them in place. 

647122462_NewBanner.jpg.82c9c4d67a006b4db2f6122ce7c100b1.jpg

Hello! 

I would like them to add Mack Trucks, it would increase the choice of trucks and make the game more exciting. :D

Tristan 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 12:56 AM, XxB3AsTxX_TMP said:

Hmmm I can come up with a list of things that's long as the Empire State Building... But just to name a few

-Livestock trailer

-Meat processing plants

-Actual engine sounds for reefer trailers(With the ability to add fuel to the reefer)

-Add LEDs to the reefer units(On the side of reefer unit not the trailer)

-Player able to slide the tandems on the trailer(Actual animation)Not like the way they have it for 1.35 where u click the button and the screen loads and boom tandems moved.

Where you're able to press a button accelerate forward/backwards and see the tandems move. Press button to lock them in place. 

I have actually suggested that to SCS with regards to the tandems and the reefer.  that would suit me down to the ground as I nearly always pull a reefer trailer

• 2 weeks later...

As a friend mentioned above would be nice if the driverstopped to sleep, stuck the tyre and he had to call for help. AReal life to the driver would be good

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

I believe that making states DLC only ruins the game for us who don't have the current funds or who are saving our money for something other than a game. I would enjoy being able to see my own state in the future without having to purchase it. I also believe that some more realistic (yet impossible) changes would be awesome! For MP, having an active police force manned by TMP staff, just as an example!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived