Save editing problem DAF XF

PioneerFan4

Question

Hello Guys,

i have following problem and i hope someone can help me.

I edited my DAF XF for more power and used the 750 PS engine from Volvo 2012. Now everytime when i want to change something on the Truck like paint, wheels or something other it adds the Volvo Grill on my DAF (see picture). It works fine with the DAF XF Euro6 but not with the normal XF and i dont know why.
Anyone an idea why??? 

Save Edit problem-min.jpg

9 answers to this question

Hello @PioneerFan4

Try to buy a new truck.
However, to change the engine to a bigger one use this mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1692043273

1. Active this mod in single-player + turn off the other mods when you buy a new engine in single-player.

2. Save game

3. Go to MP and load the last save.

Greetings

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Hello @PioneerFan4,

When you "Subscribe" something on the Steam Workshop, it will be automatically installed right after that. So basically the only you need to do is to follow these basic instructions to get the Forerunner's modification installed:

1. First of all, go to your Steam library and select "Euro Truck Simulator 2". 
  2. Then scroll down a little bit until you find a button "Browse the Steam Workshop" - click on it and after that the Workshop page for Euro Truck Simulator 2 should pop-up.
  3. Once the Steam Workshop has been opened, search for "Additional Customisation [For TruckersMP]" (without the quotes) and select the first result. 
  4. Then you simply need to press on "Subscribe" to install the modification. 

Even though this has been already mentioned, I still want to point out that you will need to do the possible changes with Forerunner's modification in single player as it gets disabled as soon as you start up the multiplayer. The changes you made for your truck and trailer in single player will be, however, saved. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 8:20 PM, MHT_ said:

Hello @PioneerFan4,

When you "Subscribe" something on the Steam Workshop, it will be automatically installed right after that. So basically the only you need to do is to follow these basic instructions to get the Forerunner's modification installed:

1. First of all, go to your Steam library and select "Euro Truck Simulator 2". 
  2. Then scroll down a little bit until you find a button "Browse the Steam Workshop" - click on it and after that the Workshop page for Euro Truck Simulator 2 should pop-up.
  3. Once the Steam Workshop has been opened, search for "Additional Customisation [For TruckersMP]" (without the quotes) and select the first result. 
  4. Then you simply need to press on "Subscribe" to install the modification. 

Even though this has been already mentioned, I still want to point out that you will need to do the possible changes with Forerunner's modification in single player as it gets disabled as soon as you start up the multiplayer. The changes you made for your truck and trailer in single player will be, however, saved. 

Okay thank you for the help. I will try it out when i got some time.:)

On 6/5/2019 at 12:40 AM, Savage. said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organised! 

Kind Regards, 

Savage

TruckersMP Support 

I hope that helps i will try it as soon as possible. Thank you :)

Dear @PioneerFan4

Since this topic has been inacitive for 3 days since the last reply, due to this i will move this topic to Inactive Topics

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again!

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive