unreablie connection helping

Ayıntap Log I Tuncay

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @TgrBaldite37,

First of all, this is not a bug or an issue with the mod. This is a user side problem which has to do with the internet connection issues such as packet loss, packet corruption or bad network bandwidth.

This is a feature that was added to avoid collision crashes due to internet connection lag and avoid people getting banned as it looked like they had NCZ hack but in fact, they had bad connection with the server.

There isn't any specific fix which will fix the problem instantly, but there are couple common fixes which could help avoid getting kicked.

• Avoid using Wi-Fi.
  • Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.
  • Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.
  • Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.
  • Avoid using streaming services at the same time.
  • Avoid playing near the high populated area such as Calais - Duisburg route.
  • Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hi there @TgrBaldite37. We're glad to see you're taking your time to come here and ask for help. Therefore, I'm going to move your topic to the Help section, where our Support staff will be able to handle your problem much better, choosing the best answers given for you. I undertstand that since your problem might be related to an ETS2 server, you decided to post it here, but if it's help what you're looking for, it belongs in the Help section. I would be thankful if you take this into account from now on ;)

//Moved to Help.

• Thanks 1

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

01.06.2019 tarihinde saat 14: 47'de, BL4CK $ K1LL şunları söyledi:

Merhaba @ TgrBaldite37 ,

Her şeyden önce, bu mod ile ilgili bir hata veya bir sorun değil. Bu, paket kaybı, paket sorunu ya da kötü ağ bant genişliği gibi internet bağlantısı sorunu ile ilgili bir kullanıcı tarafı sorunudur.

Bu, internet bağlantısında gecikme süresi çarpışma kazalarını önleme ve NCZ kesmek gibi göründüğü gibi olabilir ve yasaklanmasını istiyor, ancak aslında sunucudaki kötü bir bağlantı kurmak için bir özellik.

Sorunu önceden düzeltecek bir tane varsa, ancak tekme de ayarlanabilmesi için yardımcı olacak ortak düzeltmeler vardır.

• Wi-Fi kullanaraktan kaçının.
  • MP'yi yüklemek veya indirmekle aynı anda oynamaktan kaçının.
  • Aynı anda Windows Güncellemeleri yapmaktan kaçının.
  • Ağınıza aynı anda çok fazla kullanıcı veya cihaz eklemekten kaçının.
  • Akış servislerini aynı anda kullanmaktan kaçının.
  • Calais - Duisburg'daki rotası gibi kalabalık yerlerin üzerinde plajda oynamaktan kaçının.
  • Güvenlik duvarı ayarlarınızı yönlendiricinize / anahtarınıza kontrol edin.

Saygılarımızla,
BL4CK $ K1LL
TruckersMP Destek

thanks i solved my problem