Hello dear truckers!

I`m developing an autonomous driving system for trucks, it`s my university project. It`s SAE automation level 5 now, so I need to proof it`s safety.

I need anyone who can at least drive a vehicle in TMP :D and can speak English or Russian. All you need is to help me testing self-driving system`s features - simulate road situations, suggest new features and ideas or modify existing ones.

No developers are required now, but we really need some testers! You may bring your friends, so we can test some interesting and uncommon situations that may happen with this system.

If you`re interested in testing an Autonomous Driving Vehicle - just message me in Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pcskill

For additional info ask me right here, in this topic.

9 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Depending on what you want im interested, do you just want someone to "troll" it & see how it reacts or simulate driving i.e stopping at lights etc? @[Carat] EXT1NG

Mostly - simulate driving. But aren`t you interested in what will the AI do in some "troll" situations? :D

We will test it in some driving conditions, but for relax we can do some funny things with it

This sounds great, really, it's great to see there's still people who mamage to tweak this game (even more) and create stuff like this. I'm interested in your project, but unfortunately I don't have much time to become a tester. However I will make sure to follow your progress on this. Wish you the best of luck with it, I'm sure they will love it at your university!

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

Just now, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Not really, with autopilot it gives you more of a chance to take in the scenery.

Is the meaning of the game is to get in scenery? :D

By the way, I was testing this system with new tester few hours ago, he said AI was acting better the 95% of C-D drivers. He was trying to crash into me - AI prevented all crashes.

I think this means a lot about it`s safety :)

It may increase it, yes - but what would be the point of having a whole server with autopilots? It would be the same if you would open the single player mode and watch the AI drive over the map.

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived