I need help to find NightSword^ the Admin

XBGxmer

Question

Hello Everyone, 

This may be a bit of topic but I need to find nightsword^, i have been searching for him for almost 4 days now, we recently had a chat in-game about something i need help about, he said if i do need help then search for him on twitter, although i can not find his account anywhere, i have sent a friend request on discord, if you are reading this NightSword^, then please add me on discord as i would like some help from you.

You may remember me from a previous chat at the road side at the C-D road by the train area. 

Also if you know NightSword^ please reply and let him know i have posted this forum :D

THANK YOU TO ALL THE ADMIN AND STAFF FOR MAKING TRUCKERSMP AND ETS2 A BETTER GAME TO PLAY

Thanks, XBTheGamerYT

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

@DerAmpelmann

i have been to that website, only being able to add @NightSword^ on discord - but that being a fail also as he only accepts messages from friends - it says that the account on steam doesn't exist, thus the only way for me to be able to contact is discord but as i have already said he only reads messages from friends, it did help for me but i already checked that website anyway 

Thanks for the help 

@Suleyman.53

thanks for this information, I would have placed it in the help topic but my forums page would only let me put it in the discussions area,

thank  you for moving my topic to the help section to get more help easilly

@xenophobia

i have been to that website, only being able to add @NightSword^ on discord - but that being a fail also as he only accepts messages from friends - it says that the account on steam doesn't exist, thus the only way for me to be able to contact is discord but as i have already said he only reads messages from friends, it did help for me but i already checked that website anyway 

Thanks for the help

• Like 1