Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Help with online login

Dr_Slinky

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @Dr_Slinky

first of all: Thanks for contacting us via forum topic.

I have one solution that has been verified to be functional.

Later please follow these steps: ↓

1) Enter to the site with E-Mail, which you register on the site, not your game nickname, or Steam nickname; 
2) Write your E-Mail and password in Notepad, and then copy them one by one paste in the login window, if you not sure that your login and password is correct writing by your self; 
3) If none of the above advice does not help the situation, try to reset your password and log in again; 
4) Do not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers; 
5) Do not use Steam-account, if the game is not bought on it, and on the other account. With the «Steam Family Sharing»to play in multiplayer you cant to connect also ; 
6) Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site. This is a very important point! 
7) Run Steam, then press Profile> Edit Profile> My private setting and set a to all point is "Public"; 
8) And if you do not help any one piece of advice, ask for help to the support team with a detailed description of the problem with support ticket

Thank you :) 

Best regards,

Dominik (iFlufy)

TruckersMP Support & Translator

Seems like you've lost your gamesave.

what you can do for that is, there is several gamesaves online that you could use, or you would have to start a new one. when you format your PC you will loose all progression that you had on your account unless you made a backup of it.

Keep in mind if you want to format again at a later time, go into your ETS2 folder and save your profile! (Make a backup OF it and save it somewhere that you can download it later, or on a seperate hardrive!)

Hope that helped.

Hello @Dr_Slinky,

If I'm not mistaken, you're trying to say that you don't have any in-game profiles anymore and you would need to create one before being able to play again, right? If that's the case, you will either need to create a new profile and start everything over or download an existing profile from the internet (here, for example). As TruckersMP is 100% separated multiplayer modification for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator 2, it has nothing to do with your in-game profiles (or in-game 'accounts' if that's a more familiar term for you). So unfortunately, there isn't much you can do to get your old profile with its truck(s) and progress back. 

To avoid such a thing in the future, please enable the Steam cloud saving when creating a new profile (or alternatively when editing a profile you got elsewhere - you should be able to do so when clicking on 'Edit' on the profile manager that pop-ups right after launching the game). Without the Steam cloud saving you won't have an access for your in-game profiles anymore after deleting the game (unless you take a back-up of it), but with Steam cloud saving you will have access for that profile always when you play the game with your Steam account (that basically means that you will have an access for that in-game profile after re-installing the game and also on other PCs/laptops if needed). Under the following spoiler is a screenshot of the 'Steam cloud' function that I highly recommend for you:

Spoiler

A73AC2878DEEF12A09FC9711D5E06F00E9F56CA3

I hope that my answer was clear enough and it helped you to solve the issue. If there's anything you didn't understand, please let us know so we can give you further assistance. Other than that, I hope that you're having a great day!

Dear @Dr_Slinky

Since this topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply i will move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any further  help,feel free to DM or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive