Accept Custom Jobs Using TrucksBook Client For TruckersMP (How To Video)

I recently created a video guide for my company members on how to accept a custom job using the TrucksBook client.  Since many of us on TruckersMP use TrucksBook with our companies, I wanted to share it with the community.  I'll also be doing more video guides for other TB features as well as TruckersMP.  Hope this helps some of you!  Enjoy!

Accepting Custom Jobs Using The TrucksBook Client

https://youtu.be/tUXz6PjvTjA

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Useful information thanks.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...