Since SCS is expanding Italy DLC with Sardinia, I wonder what dlcs they will expand next

dragonslayingmaster1000

Since Sardinia is being added to Italy dlc I wonder if SCS will expand all the dlc.

The most obvious one is the easter egg that hints to the island of Corsica, if you don't know about it check it out here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/84119-vive-la-france-corsica-addon/

Another possibility is that Scandinavia could expand a bit further north.

For Going East I don't know if they will even consider expanding it but there's a chance they will rework it similar to what they're doing with germany right now, that will be way further in the future since they have to work on reworking the whole base map first which is lots of work.

For Baltic DLC they possibly could go further into Russia or more north into Finland.

17 minutes ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

For Baltic DLC they possibly could go further into Russia or more north into Finland.

Thats true for SCS but we have a too many russians players on our network.

Alternative Links;

[ Feedback ] - [ Support ] - [ Recruitment ] - [ Appeal ] - [ Website ] 

My currently TruckersMP Rank

image.png.3412a88f353220c432af28d2399ef3bd.png

tr.png uk.png Screenshot_1.jpg
If you have a question or problem, you can contact staff from our system: https://truckersmp.com/support

76561198328766876.png

In terms of expanding existing DLCs, I would like to see them expand the Scandinavia DLC so we can actually drive all the way to the very North Eastern parts of Norway and Sweden; SCS missed so much of those two countries. They'd probably also need to expand Finland and Russia to make it work though. Doing so would mean we'd get a lot more single-carriageway roads, including the famous Atlantic Ocean Road in Norway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived