Syncing paint between ETS and ATS?

ledgeri [HUN]

Question

The title sounds a bit more complicated, than what would like to do....

I would like to apply the same color value to my ETS, and ATS truck, but i dont know where the ingame color editor saves it (when you save a color from the main color to match the the rims and maybe trailer).
Could anyone help with that?

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

6 answers to this question

Hello there, ledgeri [HUN]

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/  

//Moved “Help” Section

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello @ledgeri [HUN],

Due to this topic being Inactive for 3 days since it's last reply, I will be moving it to the Inactive Topics Section. 

If you still need any help, create a support ticket here https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets.

Someone will help you from there.

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support 

//locked and moved to inactive 

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to Unsolved, since it has been inactive for 5 days from the last useful reply. 

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a support ticket (as Savage said above) or another topic in your Help Section.

~Have a great day!

//Moved to Unsolved