Is the Italia DLC worth getting now ?

Nikonuu [PL/ÉIRE]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tak warto kupić. 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

@NuckraiN Sure? Why would you say that? Don't you know that there's a stats page where people can see the REAL situation? 

ON TOPIC: I think that all map DLCs are worth buying. It's all about how badly you want them, you can pay full to get them right after release or just wait until Steam has offers with discounts. I see that now the Italy DLC is on promotion (offer ends tomorrow) with a 70% discount. I already have it, but it's a good moment to get it if you don't.

On 7/8/2019 at 4:49 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@NuckraiN Sure? Why would you say that? Don't you know that there's a stats page where people can see the REAL situation? 

Reveal hidden contents

ON TOPIC: I think that all map DLCs are worth buying. It's all about how badly you want them, you can pay full to get them right after release or just wait until Steam has offers with discounts. I see that now the Italy DLC is on promotion (offer ends tomorrow) with a 70% discount. I already have it, but it's a good moment to get it if you don't.

No man I mean people barely play in DLC maps.

• 2 weeks later...

it's a really useful and pretty awesome looking DLC in my opinion.  It's generally a really peaceful drive and it's worth every penny!

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived