Is the Italia DLC worth getting now ?

Nikonuu [PL/ÉIRE]

Okay so..... I found myself in a bit of a dilemma .  Throughout my years of trucking I invested money into getting the map expansions and these were some of the best financial decisions I have made, I love every single one of them :D 

However for some unknown reason I refused to but the Italy expansion when it came out.

Now with a 70% discount and the inclusion of Sardinia it doesn't look so bad xD 

And I'm left with all these questions 

Will I ever go there ? (I predominantly play ETS MP) 

Should I hold off and wait for the Black Sea expansion? 

Will my computer even handle so many Expansions ( I have a bad PC that runs perfectly with everything else and I'm not sure if it even makes a difference how much content I have in the game )

And I guess more importantly 

Is it better then the French expansion?

I would love to hear your thoughts :D 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All map expansion dlc's are worth it and in my experience Italia is one of the best if not the best dlc out there. Get it while it is on sale. I got all mine on sale def worth it. 

EDIT: 100% better than France dlc

imo: Baltic

Italia/Scandi (tied) 

France

Going East

It is worth getting. I would rate Italy to be the second best DLC. Very nice and in detail map. It is also a big country to drive in so you will surely have enough deliveries to do there ;)

Allow me to break it down for you via a simple 'mathematical' sum.

ETS2MP + All Map DLCs = 100% Better Game

ETS2MP - All Map DLCs = 0% Better Game

The % numbers don't lie. Get it.

I suggest you first buy all DLC: 

Colors  / Jewelery  

• Raven Truck Design Pack
  • Wheel Tuning Pack
  • Cabin Accessories
  • Michelin Fan Pack
  • Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack
  • Window Flags
  • DAF Tuning Pack

Trailer Pack

• Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack
  • Special Transport
  • High Power Cargo Pack
  • Heavy Cargo Pack
  • Krone Trailer Pack

Buy them first, they will be more needed than you map..   50 % None of these simple maps had passed. The time will come, buy them.  There will be no benefit,  half of the players here do not have DLC ( pack ) It is nice when everyone has those DLCs and doesn't show them completely different. ;)

nbfgnBO.png.26f9f4d3a1f9d61821a43f88fdf9d178.png

unnamed.jpg.55d4047c9dcbe611219a2c3ec1b4bc94.jpgunnamed.jpg.0495ca0f9adff9cf7ba22481955cb590.jpgunnamed.jpg.3a648e065beef5f1b50ba8b1d3f858a0.jpg
unnamed.jpg.5b70bce891435c23c3a847b6f0ea349c.jpgimg%5D795749874_role_VeteranV(1).webp.1f11a09e018b8aee9aca50975c2b58b2.webp
nbfgnBO.png.43bd36f6478743f4194401867211cf2f.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived