Which DLC Has Better Roads ? :P

Nikonuu [PL/ÉIRE]

Which DLC has better roads ? :P   

40 members have voted

1. 1. What Euro Truck DLC has more enjoyable roads to drive on ?

• Scandinavia
    • Vive La France
    • Italia
    • Beyond The Baltic Sea
    • Going East

The newer the DLC, the better the roads are in my opinion. When looking at ETS2's roads, you can obviously see a big difference between vanilla game roads, and DLC roads. Though, the roads in the Baltics DLC are better looking than roads from other DLCs, again, in my opinion.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Even though one may say, Going East is old and not looking like a decent Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLC, Going East is one of my favourite DLCs. I don't know why - it's neither looking good, nor has it any cool "perks" - it's just the basic DLC content, which is just having its charme.

If we will see a rework of it once, it will probably be the best one for a longer time.

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

8 hours ago, WarMaz said:

Even though one may say, Going East is old and not looking like a decent Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLC, Going East is one of my favourite DLCs. I don't know why - it's neither looking good, nor has it any cool "perks" - it's just the basic DLC content, which is just having its charme.

If we will see a rework of it once, it will probably be the best one for a longer time.

I agree with you completely . I feel like going east is heavily underrated. It's the ultimate OG DLC that everyone should have before any other . It plays a massive part in promods too .I feel like one day people will learn to appreciate it more as it is an amazing and practical gateway into the baltics as well as the future road to the Black Sea..... now that I think of it I wonder how people will have access to the black sea without it :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived