Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I can't connect to ETS2 mp

sach31

Question

6 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, sach31 said:

When I'm connected on the server Europe 2, I'm kicked for "Too high average ping!". If anyone know how to fix this problem, please reply me.

Thanks.

Capture (3).PNG

Your internet is to slow in this case, have you checked if you are downloading/uploading something while you want to join an Server?
Maybe an Router restart would do it too! ;)

1 hour ago, sach31 said:

When I'm connected on the server Europe 2, I'm kicked for "Too high average ping!". If anyone know how to fix this problem, please reply me.

Thanks.

Capture (3).PNG

Hello ;

This problem arises 3rd party programs but Spotify , Google Chrome (Overly) arises this.

Try this ;

Use the LAN cable with your pc
Administrator TruckersMP

Alternative Links;

[ Feedback ] - [ Support ] - [ Recruitment ] - [ Appeal ] - [ Website ] 

My currently TruckersMP Rank

image.png.3412a88f353220c432af28d2399ef3bd.png

tr.png uk.png Screenshot_1.jpg
If you have a question or problem, you can contact staff from our system: https://truckersmp.com/support

76561198328766876.png

Hello there, this is a connection problem, some sudden jumps (ping/ms) can cause you to get kicked.

Try to end programs that use your bandwidth (utorrent, spotify, browser, windows update), reboot your modem / router, if you are using a wireless network, make a cable connection.

Try these steps if you do not solve your problem, call your Internet service provider and let them know what happened.

Do not forget to let us know on this topic too if your issue has been resolved.^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

[TR] SkortiL

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team