I have connection error

PuMbAa20

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Please disable your anti-virus / firewall and see if it works, also if it does work then add an exclusion for truckersmp in your firewall and anti-virus software and then re-enable them to keep the PC secure.

Kind Regards,

Sentinel

TruckersMP Support

Hello 

In order, to fix this issue I recommend you to follow the next steps:

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework
Clean your temp files with CCleaner
Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

1-Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.
2-Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.
3-Log out again and log back in with your normal account.
4-If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.?

• Like 1

Dear @urosgamer04

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply due to this i will move this topic to Inactive Topics

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days ,i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics

if you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://www.truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Moved to Unsolved