Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Add Tandem trucks

• Enf099 locked this topic

Hi there @angrymelon, and welcome to the forums! We're glad to see you took your time to come here and suggest your ideas, but unfortunately, this suggestion has been made in the past several times and it got rejected (open the spoiler to see the examples):

Spoiler

For that reason, I'm afraid have to reject your suggestion.

On a side note, I would like to point out two things to you:

1. It's perfectly understandable that you didn't know this had been suggested in the past, so don't worry about that! But from now on, I will kindly ask you to use the search function in order to make sure your idea has not been suggested yet. When using it, remember to try with different words and terms related to your suggestion as you can think of, so you cover the most posibilities.
  2.  You didn't use the mandatory suggestion format, which you can find in the main suggestions subforum. Using this format is the very first step to be taken if you want your suggestion to be reviewed. Not applying it will lead to the closure of your suggestion within 3 days (after asking you to use it)

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any question, don't hesitate to send me a private message! My inbox is always open.

//Rejected

Greetings,

en_field.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0