Thinking of joining TruckersMP, but got few questions.

DesolatePsyche

Question

Hello,

I'm interested in joining this MP mod, but I have few questions.

1. Does it function as a mod or separate launcher.

2. If it's mod then question is how I can easily play my SP game that is packed with mod and toggle inbetween SP with its mods or MP.

That's it pretty much.. point is that I want to still play my SP that has tons of mods.

But I do want to experience multiplayer as well now and then.

So question in general how multiplayer functions and how still play single-player with mods problem free without having manually enable/disable mods n mod load orders if switching between 2.

76561197987795996.png

8 answers to this question

Hello @DesolatePsyche,

Are you satisfied with the answers given above?
Do not forget to let us know ^^ Your confirmation will help us to keep our forum always clear.

Thanks for understanding, I await your return!

~Have a nice day

Hello again,

Check this article: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

You need to do it manually.

1. Go to "My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/profiles" or “My Documents/American Truck Simulator/profiles” and find your profile - if you only have one profile, it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want to edit.

2. Open the "config_local.cfg" in the profile folder in your text editor (Notepad,...).

3. Look for the line 'uset g_force_economy_reset "0"' - change the 0 to 1 and save the file.

4. Now, start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected". Your economy should have been reset now.

5. Lastly, exit the game again and change that 1 back to 0 in your "config.cfg", otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

23 hours ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hello again,

Check this article: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

You need to do it manually.

1. Go to "My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/profiles" or “My Documents/American Truck Simulator/profiles” and find your profile - if you only have one profile, it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want to edit.

2. Open the "config_local.cfg" in the profile folder in your text editor (Notepad,...).

3. Look for the line 'uset g_force_economy_reset "0"' - change the 0 to 1 and save the file.

4. Now, start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected". Your economy should have been reset now.

5. Lastly, exit the game again and change that 1 back to 0 in your "config.cfg", otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

Finished  1 job. Now got same issue that no jobs are shown.
Did the config thing.

Also Noticed on that article that "Note: This is only a temporary fix to the issue. Most likely, you will need to do this every time when you play in TruckersMP." ... so i will have to boot game twice every time I start truckersMP ? :/ How I'm suppose to earn money/progress ?

EDIT: Think found the way. Got personal truck in SP, moved to MP now seems to show freight missions fine.

It simply function horrible with quick jobs when u don't have  a truck. As accepting mission or doing anything  prior to connecting to server in open world causes issues.

76561197987795996.png

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to Unsolved Section since it has been inactive for 2 more days.
Do not hesitate to contact us again!

~Have a great day!

//Moved to Unsolved