Does report even work?

Valmorian

Question

HEY! its me again :D

But uhm, do we need 'dashcams" now? I mean... i reported so many players cause they keep ramming me or stalking me or what ever, this dude Uqust has been stalking me, ramming me saying sorry and ram me again, then he went after my friend (Keep in mind we where just driving on the road) didnt say anything, didnt do anything.

And if you're gonna ask me if I have screenshots or video prrof, No I don't, I am not gonna keep my finger on the screenshot button or keep my OBS open the whole time I am playing, I meen why? if report should work it'd be fine...

10 answers to this question

Yeah, unfortunately there are people like that. Just put in a report, let an admin get it. Or you can record it and post the footage to the forums.

Now its gonna be ike Russia with their dashcams n stuff xD

Watch your language there!

But yeah, there needs to come a ghost" mode.

Ooh ye right language sorry :s

Ghost mode? I guess that meens that the whole map will be non-collision? I honestly think that would ruin the whole experience since you can just drive trough each other and there are just a few people that are like that...

(...) Or you can record it and post the footage to the forums.

I don't know if that changed with the new update, but I'm pretty sure that they won't consider video evidence as proof of anything.

Basically, video footage could help you get out of an inappropriate ban, but, again to the best of my knowledge, it cannot be used to ban anyone else (unfortunately).

Now its gonna be ike Russia with their dashcams n stuff xD

Ooh ye right language sorry :s

Ghost mode? I guess that meens that the whole map will be non-collision? I honestly think that would ruin the whole experience since you can just drive trough each other and there are just a few people that are like that...

No, I mean like, when you spawn you will be invisble for 18 seconds so people dont ram in to you or you into their trucks.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.