Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No Euro Truck Simulator 2 in my Documents folder

DaRealHaitian

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello, Do you have an OneDrive Cloud in the operating system?

If your answer is yes, please close the OneDrive Cloud.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/turn-off-disable-or-uninstall-onedrive-f32a17ce-3336-40fe-9c38-6efb09f944b0

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Greetings.

Along with the answer above regarding Steam Sync, if you don't want to disable and simply just want to access it (note that it is very difficult to make any game changes with it on), it's not in your Document folder, but rather in a specific Steam Synchronisation folder, which can be accessed via these steps:

1. Right-click your Steam application, then select Open File Location.

2. Then navigate to \userdata\106786870\227300\remote\

3. You should now be in the same exact location you would be if you'd double click the "Euro Truck Simulator 2" most users have in their Documents.

If you would like to change things in these folders, it is highly recommend to disable Steam Cloud via the in-game profile settings. I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Baratako

v1.png 

Hello.

I'm afraid that regular mods aren't supported on multiplayer. Nowadays, local mods are also not supported now. There is Forerunner's Additional Customisation (AC) that you can install for your game, but that only works if you modify your truck in SP, then go back to MP with said modifications (it doesn't work directly in MP). Other than the AC mod , the only kind of modding that's allowed would be save-editing, which you would do via save files and modify them. If you are unfamiliar with save-editing and would be interested in it, I believe this to be a good thread tutorial for it: 

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Baratako

v1.png