A Problem with 1.35 Germany/Netherlands

unfortuneless

So you know how there's a so called "dead zone" located around the Calais - Duisburg area (around west Germany/Netherlands/north France) where player numbers are for some reason extraordinaly high? If so, then you also probably know that around the dead zone any double trailer configuration (double, b double, HCT) is banned, aka you will be kicked if you enter it with one. I support this decision greatly, I mean the place is already a mess with single trailers. The thing is though, we are very close to the 1.35 release, and on the SCS forums devs said that, and I'm quoting:

"Thanks to recent successful trials in Germany and The Netherlands, you will now be able to use Double Trailers within these countries."

Do you see the problem? How will TruckersMP devs fix this? I'm genuinely curious to see what will they come up with, since you will be able to deliver loads in Germany/Netherlands now. 

If anyone knows if they have any plans, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Your topic was inactive for 14 days, that's the reason I have to lock and move topic to Archive.

If you have more questions do not hesitate and contact with my via private message.

Kind Regards

JJay

// Locked and moved to Archive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

• JJay locked this topic

Archived