Tandem

Hello there @MADMEX955 and thanks for bringing up your ideas here! It's great to see that you want to contribute to make this a more complete and enjoyable mod. Unfortunately, though, adding tandem trailers has been suggested in the past, and it got rejected:

It is understandable that you didn't notice it, but it wouldn't have happened if you used the search tool first. I would like to politely ask you to use it the next time you come up with an idea, in case it has been suggested before. Have a list of frequently asked things as well.

Asides, I'd like to inform you that you didn't follow the suggestion format, and that not doing so will lead to the automatic rejection of your suggestion within 3 days, no matter it has or has not been suggested before. The correct format can be found in the following topic:

If you have any other question, feel free to ask by sending me a private message.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

en_field

//Rejected

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0