MODS

xPo3tic

Question

Hello, This is not a discussion but rather help. I dont wanna bother writing an article on steam, so i decided to write here as I feel it is a more active community

(Admins please delete if not allowed)

Last year around november/december I downloaded mods. One of these included a lamborghini huracan add-on. This car worked fine, but now when i go to drive it it just bounces around like a rabbit and I cant get it to work. Although that isnt the topic- My mods folder is. Back when I installed these, I had a mod folder (dont remember if manually added or by game) However everything worked when adding mods. I wanted to add mods today however I didnt have a mod folder. So I made one knowing there would be no difference, added the scs files and loaded up the game but there were no mods to be found. All mods have been updated within the last 1-3 months and tested on 1.34 I believe? I switched to beta 1.34 in steam beta files but it didnt change. I changed back to the None- OPT out of all beta programs option in the same tab under properties on ETS2 on steam and its still the same result.

Does anyone else have this issue? I googled it but cant find results to the exact problem I am having. Anybody who has this or has a fix, please let me know. 

Thank you in advance,

Poetic

(attached pictures of my game file)

file.PNG

mod.PNG

By last year as in 2018, not 2017 (just to stop confusion if any starts)

7 answers to this question

I also dont have a music folder which I had before to add in my own music (mp3 files to play ingame) however i have 2 atm which i downloaded previously. It seems as if my files totally took a turn for the worst however I never touched or messed with any of them. Should I do a verify integrity of game files through steam?

Hi, This is just the folder where the game files are found.

Follow this path and try again.

Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Mod and drag .scs .zip folders (If there is no folder, Create a new folder and name it mod)

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

53 minutes ago, mexiumut said:

Hi, This is just the folder where the game files are found.

Follow this path and try again.

Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Mod and drag .scs .zip folders (If there is no folder, Create a new folder and name it mod)

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

Ahh thank you so much! looks like I forgot. Thank you very much for the solution, was looking for it for a while!

Thank you,

Poetic

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team