TrukersMP user namer change make private

Suggestion Name: 

TrukersMP user namer change make private

Suggestion Description:

As with Punishment History thats set to private, I would also like the option to make Player History, Changed Username private as well, Admins and staff will be able to see the changes just as they can with bans and so on, account are still linked to Steam user ID's, just the option to hide user name changes

Why should it be added?:

Privacy, helps keep you safe if you need to avoid people, asking TMP to remove a name change from the profile, is met with a 'no', this dosn't help, and I have had to delete my account and wait the 14 days just to start a new account, if the name changes are private, this would eliminate this whole problem, being able to hide punishments, but not being able to help keep your self private, that's strange.

As a side note, I'll be deleteing this account as well if these changes are not done, please do not look at this as an ultimatum, I really do not want to have to wait 14 days to remace a new account, and being able to hide name changes is way better for everyone.

• 1 month later...