Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Error after Restarting: Unknown error (0x80090213)

Celeritamus

Question

I recently got kicked form multiplayer for being afk. After trying to reconnect, I got the following error: 20190516204314_1.thumb.jpg.b90e61f87f3c1fdd676200e4cf10c1cd.jpg 

I saw another post with the same Error Code, but non of the suggestet methodes would work (haven't tried complete reinstallition yet)
Has anybody an Idea how to solve this error?

Edited by Grundii
Topic title changed

6 answers to this question

U can try what  @MarkON says if your problem not solved,

U try use an VPN application, i had this problem too and i solved this with VPN program. Also i still use that VPN program. If you want to try u can try to use Avg VPN.

King Regards.

Hello there, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?

I await your return :wub:

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello Dear @Celeritamus,

This problem is an internet problem that you live in. If your internet provider is a D-Smart or T-Link modem, this connection problem occurs.

If you can connect a different modem without a T-Link modem, please try to connect to the game.

Transfer the Mobile Data of a phone with Android and / or Ios to your computer and try to access it.