I can not hear others

Komandos0556

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello there,
By this, I presume you either have a problem with in-game audio or the CB Radio.
I will try to answer both for you :D

In-Game Audio:
There are a few things that could be blocking out the volume for you, one of the obvious ones is make sure you have your PC volume turned on/up.
You can also try going into the In-Game settings, clicking "Audio" and making sure all of your volumes are turned up.
If the above isn't working for you, maybe try a simple PC restart, it may clear the bug of no volume.

CB Radio:
Please make sure you have the CB radio turned on for a start, the default radio is channel 19 which is where 90% of people speak.
Other than that, please make sure all of your audio settings are turned on/up.

Hope this helps you!
If not, I apologise, I hope someone else can help :lol:

Many thanks,

Callum.

Hello,

You can apply the following steps to solve your problem.

• On your keyboard the "tab" key click on.

• Click on the Settings button in the left.

• Click on the sound button in the window that appears.

• Make the adjustments.

Your problem will be solved.

I hope I may have been instrumental in solving.

Note: Remember to check your sound settings in ETS2.

20190514225453_1.jpg

Hello maybe these can help to you,

If error is not resolved despite all the solutions written you can do that thing;

I had this problem too and i solved it. I was just delete TruckersMP launcher and re-install it and it works please try this and feedback in here.

Best Regards.

Hello,

What you can try uninstall your sound driver (realtek) then install new driver,right click (Sound)icon in taskbar playBack Devices.
Select default playback device out of the ones which appear normal not greyed out to you.

Press TAB>Right click on ☼ and than go to sounds and set Voice volume like I do.Press Apply and you can now hear truckers on CB.

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

76561198111641046.png

Hello @Komandos05,

Your topic has been moved finally to Unsolved Section, because it has been inactive for 5 days from the last useful reply.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic if you'll need further help!

~Have a great day!

//Moved to Unsolved