Ataris production

DriverM747

Hello guys and gals,

Welcome to Ataris production.

I have had Euro Truck Simulator 2 for over a year now, but have only recently played Multiplayer. I also like making videos  and so i have recently made a gaming youtube channel. In there you will find Euro Truck Simulator 2 content every Monday, both Single player and Multiplayer Experiences.

For my first post i would like to present my latest upload on youtube. This video is a compilation of the things that i have seen on Multiplayer for my first week. Im sure everyone has seen this type of things happen to them on Multiplayer, so to make the video interesting i have added funny edits and sound effects. 

I hope you enjoy the video as much as i did making it, and if you did please subscribe as it would mean a lot for me. Thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello @Ataris,

Since your topic has been inactive for a specific period of time, I am going to move it to the Archive to keep the forums organised.

If you wish to get your topic restored in the future, feel free to contact the Media Team.

//Topic has been moved to Archive due to inactivity

spacer.png

Archived