Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Just a quick question

Question

Hi, I don't really know if this would be the correct channel, if it isn't please tell me where it goes :). Anyway, I've just downloaded some Steam Workshop mods (money and realistic traffic) and would like to know if they are allowed? Thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

Hi,

Mods are not compatible with multiplayer, only save editing and reshade work with multiplayer.

Your mods will be automatically disabled when trying to enter ETS 2 MP or ATS MP.

Kind Regards,

Sentinel

Support

Hello there,

As mentioned above, those mods will not be compatible with TruckersMP. However, there is an alternative way to get money, which works. (No mods are required)

Many users, including myself, have used Cheat Engine to "hack" money into their account. This is perfectly fine and allowed, so you do not have to worry for a VAC ban or a ban from our system.

A tutorial on how to do this can be seen below.

Realistic traffic unfortunately won't work on TruckersMP, as we have no AI traffic on our servers.

Sincerely,

Pillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all 

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days,due to this i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

//Moved to Unsolved