How do we stop our username showing up in "whos online"?

pete_agreatguy

Question

Question is in the title, how do I stop my account appearing in the "who's online" list?

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

10 answers to this question

Is this on the main web site or just the forum because when logging onto the forum, if I log out of the main website, it ask me to log in via the website with no other option to log into just the forum?

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Hello @pete_agreatguy.

I'm sorry, but I don't seem to understand your question. 

Could you please explain it better, and provide screenshots if possible?

Kind Regards,

chevytime

Support - TruckersMP

Hi,

This is what I see (notice I am logged out of both the forum and the website):

RRjzKjU.jpg

On the forum when I click on that sign in via TruckersMP, I get taken to the main website login page.

76561198116137604.png

It's not possible to do that.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Can we make this a request or suggestion then please?

76561198116137604.png

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all 

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days,due to this i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you need any assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

//Moved to Unsolved