which mod should I use to have a double trailer (NOT standard double trailers of the game)?

Fabrizio283

Question

7 answers to this question

If you mean standard double trailers, as visible on the picture below, you don't need any mods. There are two options to get them. Either buy them or get a job with them. For both options, you need Scandinavia DLC (or you need to wait for the 1.35 update that should bring doubles to Germany and The Netherlands). If you have Scandinavia DLC, then you can buy a double trailer (but only if you have a garage in one of the Scandinavian countries) and drive with it everywhere on the map (except parts of map limited by TruckersMP).

eut2_hq_5909bf19.thumb.jpg.2a1c0203f5338f632ab57be765f90caf.jpg

2 hours ago, SimplyOndrej said:

If you mean standard double trailers, as visible on the picture below, you don't need any mods. There are two options to get them. Either buy them or get a job with them. For both options, you need Scandinavia DLC (or you need to wait for the 1.35 update that should bring doubles to Germany and The Netherlands). If you have Scandinavia DLC, then you can buy a double trailer (but only if you have a garage in one of the Scandinavian countries) and drive with it everywhere on the map (except parts of map limited by TruckersMP).

eut2_hq_5909bf19.thumb.jpg.2a1c0203f5338f632ab57be765f90caf.jpg

Yes, I know about that but I want to know the link of the mod of these loads; for example:

heavy-loads-1.jpg

Dear @fabrizius20031

Since your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,due to this I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members ,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive