Double trailers in France?

Welsh

Question

5 answers to this question

You can do so with save editing.

What you may do is buy a double trailer in Scandinavia, use it, save the game, then do the modification with save editing. You'll be looking for "my_trailer", then "trailer_definition" of said trailer.

W7pJdCG.png

Fun fact: when you have custom save edited trailers in your garage, you can buy the same configuration in the trailer dealer, and they will also keep the same trailer definition.

KkdaC1b.png

Hi @Welsh,

It is possible to get double trailers in France, providing it's not in one of the areas marked in red on the photo below. While it's not possible to spawn a double into a garage in France, there are ways to work around it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Methods:

[1] Drive down from a Scandinavian or Baltic garage with the double attached. You would have to do this every time you want to use the trailer.

Restricted Zone for Double Trailers:

U5FjVp2.png

Source

[2] In single player, enable the console and use the console to teleport yourself to the location you desire to drive a double in. You can only do this in single player though. Here's a tutorial on how to use the console in game: 

[3] Download a mod that enables doubles to be stored in any garage in the game. I don't have a link to a mod that does this, but if you browse around on the Steam Workshop, or other websites online, I'm sure you could find one. Just remember that mods can only be used in single player.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helped you, and best of luck!

Kind Regards,

David

• Upvote 1

ioJopO8.jpg

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team