Where does the road take us next ?

Nikonuu [PL/ÉIRE]

As of today, we recently found that our next map expansion will be taking us to Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey, which is exciting news c: but it got me wondering..... What is there to come next. I found myself driving around France and spotted signs that had "Rosslare" and "Cork" written on them, both places in Ireland. Could this mean Ireland could be coming some time in the future? maybe it was just added for the sake of realism. 

Now that SCS Software broke through the Borders of the European Union and added Russia, the future really is open to interpretation.

I would love to get your guys word on this 

What do you think ?

20190511223314_1.thumb.jpg.053d42d7408968bf73553cff249e8091.jpg

Nice catch, these connections do really exist in real life, however I can't see the Ireland comming to ETS2 any time soon. After the Germany revisited is done (I think it will take 2 more updates after 1.35), hopefully, UK will be next, as this part of the map needs it badly, it is one of the worst areas in the game, but large parts are still missing, most of the Scotland and practically whole Wales. Keep in mind, these map reconstructions are free updates.

Talking about paid map expansions, with the next one announced, it would be logical to connect the area with adriatic coast, that would mean adding countries of Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Kosovo (this may upset Serbians) in the next batch, that is my bet,

sorry Iberian fanclub it has to wait.

I will not say anything.

softwaredevelopment.jpg
Just as the 16th force in the World Truck, it made victimizing pressure to have its "DLC" of 3% of its territory and excluding the 14th force of the World Truck in solidarity with its victim cousins in limits. BELGRAD is always hurting, now even in games.

4 hours ago, Granite said:

Nice catch, these connections do really exist in real life, however I can't see the Ireland comming to ETS2 any time soon. After the Germany revisited is done (I think it will take 2 more updates after 1.35), hopefully, UK will be next, as this part of the map needs it badly, it is one of the worst areas in the game, but large parts are still missing, most of the Scotland and practically whole Wales. Keep in mind, these map reconstructions are free updates.

Talking about paid map expansions, with the next one announced, it would be logical to connect the area with adriatic coast, that would mean adding countries of Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Kosovo (this may upset Serbians) in the next batch, that is my bet,

sorry Iberian fanclub it has to wait.

Ingenuity we call this.

Slovenia, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia were also harmed.

Quieter, each one has a kind of naivety, some is in serious things like geopolitics, created a totally absurd DLC conceptually and geographically.

Life is like that, really.
This DLC will buy only on promotion, things poorly designed, deserve little credit.

I am in solidarity players Serbian.

They did a lot of campaigning for a new DLC, but in the end ... the chorus party prevailed.

And you know, it would appear newspapers, magazines:
  "Eastern European games company from that country of the Right, oppressed, not making the map as our own wanted.
End. Do not come crying, which victimizer does not sensitize me, I know geopolitics.

Others communities of players, from countries now euphoric for being in the DLC, did not understand the EXCLUSION of Serbia and the others in the DLC.
Of course the company will speak in the "politically correct" way:
"Question of scale". Negative. The reality is different.

7 hours ago, swiftyniko said:

A partir de hoje, descobrimos recentemente que nossa próxima expansão de mapa nos levará à Romênia, Bulgária e Turquia, o que é uma notícia empolgante, mas me fez pensar ... O que há para vir a seguir? Eu me vi dirigindo pela França e vi sinais que tinham escrito "Rosslare" e "Cork", ambos na Irlanda. Isso poderia significar que a Irlanda poderia estar chegando em algum momento no futuro? talvez tenha sido adicionado apenas por uma questão de realismo. 

Agora que a SCS Software rompeu as fronteiras da União Europeia e adicionou a Rússia, o futuro está realmente aberto à interpretação.

Eu adoraria ter sua palavra pessoal neste 

O que você acha ?

20190511223314_1.thumb.jpg.053d42d7408968bf73553cff249e8091.jpg

This information was not there.
Generally it is the 1st indicative of DLC to have plates with destination indication, future expansions.
Murmansk already appears on official sign, Moscow as well.
I hope Ireland, Spain, Portugal or Ireland, Wales, Scotland. I find this type of regionalization more attractive in parts than whole countries.

s-l640.jpg

It's wait for next DLC, it's on the road, it sends out "future brve-ireland".

1 hour ago, KaizeNG said:

I think so a new DLC will be Spain and Portugal.

In principle, I think nobody would have anything against Spain or Portugal.

But since Turkey only comes out incomplete, I think that SCS only wants to finish the east for the most part and then starts in Spain and Co.

Definitely everyone would be happy about Spain and Portugal, no question.

I think Spain/Portugal will definitely come out this year, but probably not until around the end of August and September.

I am thinking they go for Balkan. They excluded this in the coming DLC probably because the DLC would be too big then. But i feel like its gonna be Balkan and Greece. I dont believe we will get more of Turkey and Russia. Since i am pretty sure ETS2 is not gonna move in to Asia since that is not part of Europe.  After that it might be time for spain and portugal. We are also missing Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus. Then there is ofcause Iceland and Ireland. But i am sure they are gonna go for Balkan and Greece next or Spain/Portugal. :)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, swiftyniko said:

That is very interesting 

I also see that there is signs that have the island of Corsica on them in Sardinia 

I wonder is there any other hints like this hidden around the place :D 

I found the sign in the ferry already 1 day after experimental beta got released. :P 
I also  made a topic about this:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived