What area would you like to see in the next map expansion DLC?

davidd.

Oh, I'd like to cruise around Irish countryside. That would be a nice DLC - maybe in combination with a rework on England and Scotland. 

Additionally Spain and Portugal would be really nice. 

I think there are a lot of options and I am looking forward to all of them, no matter what will be released next. 

My list on priority order would be:

1: Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Gibraltar.

2: Scotland, Ireland, Iceland and Faroe Islands.

3: Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Greece, Serbia and Kosovo. 

Because I'm currently really missing the Southern Europe atmosphere in the game. And it would just be fun to drive on the lost curvy roads of Iceland and the Faroe Islands, but with that DLC you can't skip Ireland and Scotland of course. Further more, why should we skip the other countries in Eastern Europe? I don't mind if they're not in this game. But they're also Europe. 

I really think that Greece or Spain would be lovely to see. I'd think that Greece would be a brilliant DLC. Just looking at all the landmarks and area that could be even prettier than Scandinavia

On 5/11/2019 at 5:55 AM, davidd said:

As SCS just confirmed that Romania, Bulgaria, and Turkey - Thrace will be the next area added to Euro Truck Simulator 2, I wanted to see what area is most wanted in the community! So, my question for you is: where would you like to see added to ETS2 next? 

This is my preference, starting with my most wanted:

[1] Ireland and Iceland: Being Irish, I would love to see my country added into ETS2. I've seen it in ProMods, but that's just not enough for me. Ireland has some beautiful scenery that would be amazing to see in the game. As Ireland isn't big enough for a DLC in itself, I felt like Iceland would be a good match with Ireland for this concept DLC, due to it being close to Ireland (and, let's be honest, what other DLC would they add Iceland in with?). I was going to include the Channel Islands into this, but as we've seen with Sardinia, they may be added in a future update (hopefully).

[2] Spain, Portugal, and Andorra: I feel like the community is begging for SCS to add this area into the game. We've waited long enough, and lately, all they're doing is focusing on areas further east. This would be a beautiful addition to the game, with lots of amazing scenery, and lots of possible ferry routes added to the game (which I'd love to see). I included Andorra in this concept DLC, as I wouldn't like to see it not being included in the game, like Liechtenstein was.

[3] The Balkans: I honestly expected the eastern side of the Balkans to be added before Romania, Bulgaria, and Turkey. It would have made more sense to do that so we could have more options to get to the Road to the Black Sea area. I'm disappointed at SCS' choice for this upcoming DLC, because I know I'll rarely drive in that area, purely because you'd have to dedicate time to driving in that area, like Italy. It's another leg of land that has no connections, other than two or three roads connecting Romania and Hungary, that we will get bored of seeing. The Balkans open up a lot more travel options around Europe, and would give us more reasons to drive through Italy on jobs, due to the many possible ferry connections to/from Italy.

I'd love to hear what you want in the next map expansion DLC, and what you think of my opinion! Do you agree with me? Let me know!

I would love to see Ireland & Spain added in the future most players I have spoke to want this 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived