Duplicated grills

LordBenji

Question

I'm going to get a headache if I don't get this weird rule clarified. So it says you can have up to 3 grills (4 on Scania). It can be bottom, front, and roof grill of course. Or you can have 3 roof grill, like the rule mentions. Another line says you're not allowed to duplicate accessories (including addon hookups like small lights and horns for example.) That's still pretty clear, but here's the thing... When they say you can have 3 roof bars, but other 2 bar slots must remain empty, is it referring to the truck grills (like front and bottom must not have bars), or is it to the addon hookup slots on the other 2 roof bars?

I just want to get this debunked once and for all, since in my opinion, it wouldn't make sense to forbid small and big lights on a single bar, but to allow to have one bar with small lights and the other with the big lights... I'm just curious as to why it's not stating like "You can have 3 roof grills, but you cannot have any other type of grills", or "You can have 3 roof grills, but only one can have accessories".

KkdaC1b.png

1 answer to this question

Hello,

The rule means that you can have up to 3 (4 in the case of the Scania trucks) accessories ending in "_grill" - this is why the Scania is allowed more than others, as it has the additional "c_grill" slot. The rule is based on the number of these on the truck overall (not per slot) and the addon hookups used on the bars does not impact on how the rule is applied.

Kind Regards,

Forerunner

Vice Project Manager