Road to the Black Sea - New Map DLC

Leon Baker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, filipinooo said:

Can't wait to see Romania, because it's my country, it won't be boring because we don't have too many highways:D. The Hungarian border is in the Transylvania region of the country, so to get in Bulgaria and Turkey you will need to get to Wallachia which is the Southern region of Romania, and to get there you either have to go on the Transfagarasan road which I don't know if it will exist because trucks aren't allowed there irl, though you can get there through the Valea Oltului (Olt Valley) road which is one of the most driven roads in Romania and it is a road along a river with mountains in both sides, but it only has two lanes and crashes happen there everyday because of stupid drivers, and it will be like that in the game as well. Anyway, my question is if we must buy the Going East DLC to access that area, I'll buy it if i need to but I'm just wondering if we have to.

Your country. Worth every penny. Yes, it will be good, Romanian community in ETS is great and good drivers. It will be good to know your beautiful and great country. I hope Dobruja is on the map, I find the Romanian coastline beautiful with the Rhine delta. Walaquia, Transylvania, Dacia. Difficult to choose which region is more beautiful. Thanks for the info, OLT Valley prudence enhanced. Buy and have emotion later with the new DLC that has ROMENIA! It will be exciting.

17 hours ago, Koneko_ said:

Maior rota Istambul - Aberdeen agora? : pensando: De qualquer forma gostaria de ver um novo mapa expandir!: wub:

The answer to your question.

Aberdeen is no longer there is a bigger route, but SASSARI - INSTAMBUL.

Aberdeen will be the second longest round in ETS2 for Istanbul.

1° Sassari - Instambul.

Route 1

1e1f258d2e16afea544c09b12d036161.png

Sassari - Instambul.

Route 2

6805cc4b6136d0359b8abc93d0d94f0c.jpg

2° Aberdeen - Istambul.

19dcb388123484645b02ff807b03adc9.png

Stanvagner - Instambul.

b2350e92ec60abb754d1051ec9d7c0f7.png

4° Brest - Istambul.

70860eba923767cf10da1d3d8ce35daf.png

5° Bordaux - Istambul.

1968402c70a7ea4e672559672eb5909a.jpg

6° Tampere - Istambul.

50b0dd4ecc8c7e229c5fdc8568967dba.jpg

7° Saint Petersburg - Istambul.

feeeeaaf4e358b43cd260b6329e3c0de.jpg

On 5/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, JeffSFC said:

Glad to see a new map expansion. However, I wish SCS would take a step back and bring the rest of ETS2's Europe up to standard with the DLC areas. I know Germany is getting revamped, but west of Germany and the UK needs to be wiped out and completely redone as well.

There's gonna be a Phase 3, think it was posted on the Phase 2 post highlighted as Future Rework. But yea i agree they need to stop throwing out dlcs & focus on remodelling the base map & other trucks because the quality differences stand out like a sore thumb, why they didn't rework the old TGX or Actros when the new versions were added i don't know as they did it with the XF105, they should have done the Scanias too when the new S & R were added. Im actually surprised the brands don't make that a mandatory requirement ( fix all existing models to be in line with the new additions ). Still waiting / hoping they add a new aero trailer replacement ( we got the wing so why not let us have the skirts too ) & as for sounds don't get me started! But yet all scs are interested in is map dlc.

The new eye tracking thing looks really annoying, i couldn't stand it in the stream! Only place scs listen to is their forum

This is how I wonder whether, in connection with the addition of Turkey to ETS, as it was written on the blog lying on the European side, we will get a truck, for example, BMC or Ford Cargo. If you did not look at the addition of the next areas of Russia, the studio mentioned something about adding Kamaz to the game, so who knows whether in this case adding more maps will not bring with you the addition of new trucks. What do you think ? :thinking:

Spoiler

bmc.jpg

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder if there will be only the European part of Istanbul, or maybe they will go to the other side of the Bosphorus strait and maybe hitch a bit further; there are very few cities in European Turkey that are bigger and more important, while Bursa, quite a big urban center and Golcuk, where F-Max Fords are produced, are quite close to Istanbul (130 and 90 km respectively in Turkey ). Then you would be tempted to "surround" the whole Marmara Sea and the Galipoli ferry crossing - Lapseki.

Spoiler

121834135.jpg

On 5/10/2019 at 7:15 PM, JeffSFC said:

Glad to see a new map expansion. However, I wish SCS would take a step back and bring the rest of ETS2's Europe up to standard with the DLC areas. I know Germany is getting revamped, but west of Germany and the UK needs to be wiped out and completely redone as well.

@JeffSFC  It seems to me that, after a complete refreshing of Germany, the studio will be just a refreshing of the UK, because these region still remembering the times of UK Truck Simulator.

On 5/10/2019 at 8:36 PM, Granite said:

Everything made before "Viva la France" needs to be redone, it looks exactly the same everywhere, with the only exception that we drive on the left side of the road in the UK. Even in Scandinavia DLC, there are still those same old ramp prefabs reused from the base map, fit maybe for bicycles.

Well said! #bicycle

Really awesome to see another great DLC being released. Would've rather seen something like Spain though but this is still great c: thanks SCS <3

21 minutes ago, Averazon said:

Really awesome to see another great DLC being released. Would've rather seen something like Spain though but this is still great c: thanks SCS <3 

I hope / I think Spain will be released this year.

I think around the end of August to middle of september.

Simply because many players have been wishing Spain / Portugal for some time and SCS rarely disappoints us.

August and September would also suit the season and the weather.

7 hours ago, .\EagleEye said:

I hope / I think Spain will be released this year.

I think around the end of August to middle of september.

Simply because many players have been wishing Spain / Portugal for some time and SCS rarely disappoints us.

August and September would also suit the season and the weather.

Spain? No. Simply because SCS don't will release 2 map dlcs in one year in that short period of time. Every Map DLC got teased tho, Spain doesnt yet. I can say that Spain/Portugal, sadly, don't will come this year.

1 hour ago, Koneko_ said:

Spain? No. Simply because SCS don't will release 2 map dlcs in one year in that short period of time. Every Map DLC got teased tho, Spain doesnt yet. I can say that Spain/Portugal, sadly, don't will come this year.

You are right with your statement.

But the rumor about this DLC is increasing more and more.

So I would expect that SCS surprised us and bring it out this year.

Maybe not in August / September but possibly at the end of the year?

On 5/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, en_field said:

^ I'm afraid there won't be any Ankara for you... :/

We are happy to confirm that this new addition will bring the countries of Romania, Bulgaria, and the European part of Turkey (Thrace) to ETS2. (From the SCS blog entry).

They are not going further than Instanbul, at least for now. It'd be great if they continued to map whole Turkey, but I guess the fact that from Instanbul to the East it is considered Asia doesn't fit the name of this game at all.

Thats my mistake sorry this i say this : Istanbul Edıirne

Alternative Links;

[ Feedback ] - [ Support ] - [ Recruitment ] - [ Appeal ] - [ Website ] 

My currently TruckersMP Rank

image.png.3412a88f353220c432af28d2399ef3bd.png

tr.png uk.png Screenshot_1.jpg
If you have a question or problem, you can contact staff from our system: https://truckersmp.com/support

76561198328766876.png

Archived