Recording

pacmanarea51

38 minutes ago, Chev said:

I never record my gameplay. If something happens and I must report someone, I keep my instant replay always on. My instant replay is usually set for 30 seconds and I’m using NVIDIA Shadowplay for that feature.

I second this. I keep mine set for 2 minutes, just in case. It's the best recording feature you can have, saves you a lot of trouble & time. I managed to report a dozen players using it.

When i record my gameplay every single time i play TMP i use Streamlabs OBS or normal OBS on its own, Its free of charge and is pretty good to use, You can find it on YouTube or Google Streamlabs OBS :) 

i've also been using these softwares for over 3 years started using Streamlabs OBS this year

-Ngahu Viva Trucking

I am using NVIDIA ShadowPlay / Instant Replay (not sure which one it is :unsure:), because it works like a Dashcam.
You just let it record all the time, but it won't safe any of it unless you press a button and it will safe the past 5 Minutes.

Really useful for recording incidents without having many Gigabytes of footage uselessly saved :lol:

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived