Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How good is a sufficient knowledge of English language?

LabuGames

Question

In your post for the Translation Team Recruitment is one requirement a sufficient knowledge of the English language. My question is the following: How good must be my knowledge to have a sufficient one? Basic stuff with normal vocabulary that you learn in school or has it to be better than that? Or should I be only able to translate the example text in the recruitment form?

Greetings from Germany

Paul

1 answer to this question

Hello @LabuGames,

We request a sufficient knowledge of the English language, but that doesn't mean you need be fluent or a experienced person on it. If you can communicate, have a good grammar and can speak it (preferably). The basic english you learn at school, is most likely a base, if you know more than the basic, that would be more attractive during a recruitment. Being able to join and participate of a discussion, without the need of google translator, yet some words or small corrections, it can be of a good use.

For example, the following words Feel and Fell mean something completely different. When you say you feel, you would feel the love of something. When you say fell, it mean that you falling from something, like falling of your chair or falling from your bed.

I hope this cleared up your doubt.

Thank you for participating!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

42sT4Qb.png