LETS SEE WHAT IS THE MOST ACTIVE AREA IN ETS2 MP

All answer as your experiences  

37 members have voted

1. 1. where u spend more time among those areas in ets2 MP?

Europoort is sadly nowadays completely empty. Rotterdam is meanwhile too almost empty. The most populated area is however North East of France, Belgium, "Ruhrgebiet" in Germany, Louxembourg and the south of Netherlands. However, Oslo, Bergen,.. is also very populated, which is in my opinion very nice.

Duisburg-Calais is the main road, don't ask me why. The players have just chosen that.

C-d road is very busy because all the People likes the chaos of the game including me

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

2 hours ago, poland.ball said:

Europoort is sadly nowadays completely empty. Rotterdam is meanwhile too almost empty. The most populated area is however North East of France, Belgium, "Ruhrgebiet" in Germany, Louxembourg and the south of Netherlands. However, Oslo, Bergen,.. is also very populated, which is in my opinion very nice.

Duisburg-Calais is the main road, don't ask me why. The players have just chosen that.

ye calasis -Duisburg most people came to that place for having fun and wasting time .specially to make youtube videos like "idiots on road" cuz traffic jam some players raming trolling and some ppl show there skills while driving. but I still don't know why this area getting most active.. but any ways thanx for ur comment my English is not 100% correct hope you got me 

1. where u spend more time among those areas in ets2 MP?

A: Calais, because it is a challenge to drive there and not loosing patience and practice your driving skill in crowded places it is kinda a way to learn/do mistake and having fun. secondly Calais has a very close to it a ferry.( same for rotterdam & amsterdam). it can attract even more players in that region. Sometime you can meet some awesome TMP Staff around Calais-Duisburg, Paris, Rotterdam, Amsterdam etc..... which result sometime in overcrowd place but it is fun to salute and take some time with other players around and do a pause and talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :) 

//Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived