Connection Error - Retry?

WenemE

Question

i have seen that lots of people have had this problem in the past, and all the sulutions dosent work for me, or the ones i found at least. Can it have something to do with the fact that i downloaded and added world of truck onto the gamesave or what ever its called? i need help fast.

This is the pop-up-window:image.png.3797be273831923bff858dd7b5b777ba.png

7 answers to this question

Hey there! 

There are two (2) ways to fix 0x80072EE4 Error:

Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):

1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.

2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.

3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.

4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.

5) Click Next on the confirmation window.

6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.

Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):

1) Download (0x80072EE4) repair utility.

2) Install program and click Scan button.

3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.

4) Restart your computer. 

Also , please try these steps too

If your problem will be still going please re-install the TruckersMP :) 

• >Go to Control panels
  • > Programs 
  • > Uninstall the program 
  • > Find it the program TruckersMP Launcher and unistall it.
  • > Then you use this keys Windows+R and there you write %programdata% 
  • > In folder programdata you try to find a folder , that is called TruckersMP , if you have not a this folder there , So you can close it.
  • > Then you go to Documents and the ETS 2 / ATS MP folders please deleted.
  • > If you have everything from this steps , you are ready to re-install the Launcher.
  • Go to --- https://truckersmp.com/download  --- There you download the actually  Launcher . 

Thank you :) 

Best Regards

-----[RLC] Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members 

Company : Red Line Cargo

2bqkuJWh.png.jpg

Good day,

I had a similar problem using a 64 bit operating system (win8.1) less than a year ago and this is how I fixed it:

If you're running your system on 64 bit OS and there is a problem on the 64 bit version of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7. you must go to:
Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > find Microsoft Visual 2017 Redistributable programs and repair the latest one/ones your machine (Probably 2017)

To repair the programs:
Right-click and select "Change" this should pop up a window asking you what you wish to do. Here, click repair and reboot once completed

I repaired the 64 bit redistributable from control panel and restarted the computer and the launcher worked. Not sure if this will work for you as the error popup is a little different and I was using win 8.1 at the time but the frameworks should remain the same so I don't see why it wouldn't.

If you have a 32 bit OS you can try repairing the x86 redistributables in attempt to fix this.

However what you described sounds like the problem I had so I decided to give you this (possible) solution :)

Kind regards,

Pacmanarea51