Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

More administration in high population area

Suggestion Name:

More administration in Duisgurg- Calais area

Suggestion Description:

At the crossroads near duisburg during the server peak hours there is a huge number of players.

The administration is hardly visible, and in my opinion it should be there due to the huge number of accidents there and the entire death path.

If it is possible, I would ask for increased patrols of administration in this area.

Why should it be added?:

Why is more administration needed in this area, we all know well. But in my opinion the biggest argument is the number of accidents in this area.

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • True Story 1

WW 647WC.png

• 3 months later...

Hey there St4siek,

Let me thank you for your suggestion first.

We're trying our best to keep the C-D road clean, however, that is not an easy task with the current amount of players driving on that road each day. The majority keeps driving on that road despite knowing the risk of getting involved in an accident or anything similar and you surely know that there are other things that require our attention such as in-game reports or other places of people violating the rules. Now you can already imagine how people would feel if we leave them behind and focus on one single area. I can assure you that we are trying to expand our Game Moderation team, but that is easier said than done.

At the crossroads near duisburg during the server peak hours there is a huge number of players.

Correct, because people choose to drive back and forth instead of driving around the map.

The administration is hardly visible, and in my opinion it should be there due to the huge number of accidents there and the entire death path.

You obviously can't see them if they're watching with 0-cam, but they're trying their best to keep the road clean but they cannot watch every single area of that road at once. Imagine the following scenario: You're driving in Duisburg and there's an accident right next to the gas station, then we can't handle both things at once unless there are multiple Game Moderators watching that specific area

But in my opinion the biggest argument is the number of accidents in this area.

Accidents happen because of people who refuse to follow the rules such as overtaking inappropriately or driving recklessly without taking anybody into consideration. Lack of anticipatory driving and impatient drivers are the reasons why accidents happen in the first place and not because of Game Moderators not watching one specific area. You get rid of one and seconds later there's another one doing the same thing.

Thank you nevertheless for your suggestion.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ