Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New Freeroam Server with No road rules?

Suggestion Format:

[IN-GAME] New Freeroam Server? 

Suggestion Name: 

New Freeroam Server Permanent!

Suggestion Description:

New Freeroam Server for Permanent, with police cars and with collision with no road rules.

Any example images: 

N/A

Why should it be added?:

Infinite fun with friends, make new friends, drive freely like the wind with your friends. "yes but that is also possible in eu2 server" That's right, but have you always wanted to block the road? Have you always wanted to hit someone hard? Have you always wanted to drive a police car with loud sirens? I do, that's why I enjoyed coming days in the server, but I think it's a shame that it will soon disappear.

And you can make friends quickly when you have fun, trolling each others. you can laugh with it in the server.

Because the previous suggestion was closed due to the reason that the event is only 5 days, I thought about another permanent server this time NOT the event server. But a other one that has the same option as the TMP 5 event freeroam. (I will leave the name for this new server to the developers) 

Thanks for reading. 

Hello dear @galantisCC

First of all, thank you for sharing your suggestion with us.

A similar suggestion already exists. 

It is better to use the search function before creating a topic in the forum. 

If you do not know how to use the search function, you can look at the topic below.

I have to reject your suggestion because it is similar to this topics:

//Moved to Game Suggestions/Rejected