Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Signal Flash - Custom development

MrRak

Question

Hello everyone :)

I am a web developer, and i love the developing things in games too.  (not third tool. I dont like this word :))

I developed a simple signal flash and its working really good. People can see the animations. There is a few combinations but i didnt take video. I'm trying to add this animation to the stop lamp. If i success with development, i will share the result as gif or video.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV4wXoafzZk&feature=youtu.be

And question to the officers :): This code block isn't hacking. Still reasonable for ban?

Regards

11 answers to this question

I have heard of issues with people having programs like this but I never heard if they got banned or anything, but of course this was years ago...so with the current rules, I have no clue how this would rule out.

My best guess is if it IS breaking rules it would probably break this rule:

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar. Misusing features such as the ghost mode to cause damage to others or similar.

Or this rule:

§1.9 - Ambiguity

If, for any reason, there are ambiguous terms in the rules, or terms which could be "open to interpretation", punishments may be issued as interpreted and agreed upon by TruckersMP Management. Any ambiguity falls on the side of TruckersMP, and not individual players. If an ambiguity is reported to us, we will work to remove the ambiguity. Loopholes are treated in the same way, exploiting loopholes will be punished for in the same way as the rule you are exploiting - you should report loopholes, not exploit them.

I don't think it would be an issue though, since the only rule about "impersonation" (for example, of police) doesn't really say anything about this:

§1.5 - Inappropriate use of language, communication and impersonation of any kind

Impersonating other users, staff members, political figures, law enforcement, leaders and authorities of any kind or acting like someone who is more superior. This can be through the way you drive, use the voice chat, your avatar, your license/interior plates, username and/or your in-game tag.

But unless/until some staff that knows how this would be treated replies as to if this is allowed or not...we won't officially know

Otherwise..i'd like to have something like this as a fully working program

47 minutes ago, S p a r k i e said:

I have heard of issues with people having programs like this but I never heard if they got banned or anything, but of course this was years ago...so with the current rules, I have no clue how this would rule out.

My best guess is if it IS breaking rules it would probably break this rule:

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar. Misusing features such as the ghost mode to cause damage to others or similar.

Or this rule:

§1.9 - Ambiguity

If, for any reason, there are ambiguous terms in the rules, or terms which could be "open to interpretation", punishments may be issued as interpreted and agreed upon by TruckersMP Management. Any ambiguity falls on the side of TruckersMP, and not individual players. If an ambiguity is reported to us, we will work to remove the ambiguity. Loopholes are treated in the same way, exploiting loopholes will be punished for in the same way as the rule you are exploiting - you should report loopholes, not exploit them.

I don't think it would be an issue though, since the only rule about "impersonation" (for example, of police) doesn't really say anything about this:

§1.5 - Inappropriate use of language, communication and impersonation of any kind

Impersonating other users, staff members, political figures, law enforcement, leaders and authorities of any kind or acting like someone who is more superior. This can be through the way you drive, use the voice chat, your avatar, your license/interior plates, username and/or your in-game tag.

But unless/until some staff that knows how this would be treated replies as to if this is allowed or not...we won't officially know

Otherwise..i'd like to have something like this as a fully working program

Thanks for the answer Sparkie! :)

Thanks a lot,

Regards