Cargo for Double Trailer out of Scandivania

[G29-BR]Gilsinho

Question

Good night!

I can not get loads out of Scandinavia with my double trailer.

Is there any way I can get load in other places? Ex: Calais, Paris, etc.

NOTE: I am aware of the traffic restriction in some regions, but most regions of the map can be trafficked with a double trailer, and I just want to find loads in these places.

Obrigado!

10 answers to this question

18 hours ago, LordBenji said:

If you have an owned double trailer, you can do save editing to remove the country restriction of the cargo and F7 outside without problem. If you are using your owned trailer, you can find "my_trailer", and the address should point towards your trailer. Then you should find "trailer_definition".

466mx9b.png

W7pJdCG.png

Hello!

But i can do this on the Truckersmp? Or only in the Euro Truck Offline Single Player?

On 5/5/2019 at 6:36 PM, LordBenji said:

If you have an owned double trailer, you can do save editing to remove the country restriction of the cargo and F7 outside without problem. If you are using your owned trailer, you can find "my_trailer", and the address should point towards your trailer. Then you should find "trailer_definition".

466mx9b.png

W7pJdCG.png

Look this image. If i change to single, i can get loads out of Scandinavia on TruckersMP?

single double.jpg

6 hours ago, [BR]Gilsinho said:

Look this image. If i change to single, i can get loads out of Scandinavia on TruckersMP?

I think it is about the country_validity for the cargo, and perhaps the body_type is for when you F7, I'm not sure. Either way, I have it set to single, country validity of 0 (and remove the lines with country name), and to be safe, you can also change the source name to single_3, like I did on my screenshot.

KkdaC1b.png

Hello @[BR]Gilsinho,

I also want to mention that after the next update (1.35) gets released, you will be able to use (pick up a cargo, teleport to the nearest service, etc.) the double trailers in Germany and the Netherlands as well. You can expect that update to be released within a few weeks as it's already in the 'experimental beta'.

Anyway, removing the country restriction via save editing is probably the best choice for you (at least based on the cities you mentioned about) as you will have a permanent change for the double trailer that you're using once you've disabled the country restriction.