I love playing online... but...

WomenDriverzUnite

Question

So i really enjoy online but last time i played my truck got totalled twice. There are lots of reckless drivers.

Incident one on a 3 way traffic light system mine was green and lights to right were clearly red as one guy had stopped. I was passing thru & someone over took this guy waiting & absolutely abliterated my truck. 100% damage. I mean.. what can you do? This person cost me a small fortune from jumping red lights!

Is there no insurance policy system where the game detects that he jumped lights / hit me so has to pay that 50k fix?

Incident two (in same online session) on a motorway a guy took me over went in lane in front of me (borderline cut me up) slammed on breaks to a stop. I had no time to react hit him & my truck went glitchy from impact and gave me near 75% damage

How can you even do anything about these people?

11 answers to this question

Hello ;

If you have a strong computer for video records on Game :

You can report any rule braker here : truckersmp.com/reports

Forget! All game moderators are working on game for rule brakers.Have fun!

Alternative Links;

[ Feedback ] - [ Support ] - [ Recruitment ] - [ Appeal ] - [ Website ] 

My currently TruckersMP Rank

image.png.3412a88f353220c432af28d2399ef3bd.png

tr.png uk.png Screenshot_1.jpg
If you have a question or problem, you can contact staff from our system: https://truckersmp.com/support

76561198328766876.png

Hello,

you can record those player and report them on website, theese articles should help you to understand it:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/9

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

dear,You can record video, edit it, upload it to you to be and copy the link to truckersmp's website,Staff will properly handle and block reports.:)

Hey there @WomenDriverzUnite,

Great to hear you like playing on our MP!

As this topic does not fit the Discussion section, I will move it to the Help section.

If you are not satisfied with the answers given above, a Support member will help you out further, if you are satisfied with these answers, you can leave a comment on the topic and it will be moved to Solved.

Have a great day and thank you everyone for your help so far!

Frosty

/Moved to Help

Hello, 

Try to download a software program that will record your footage in game. I personally use GeForce Experience as it saves me quite a lot of FPS. Once you are recording, if you find a user breaking the rules feel free to do /pinfo 123 (their in game ID), that will help you in making the report on the website. As someone linked above feel free to report the user here with the evidence: https://truckersmp.com/reports/

Let me know if any of the above answers helped you and we will move your topic to solved. 

Kind Regards,

Savage

Support 

Yeah. Online is for sure fun but there's reckless drivers and there will always be.

What I personally use when I'm not recording the footage is that I press:

1. Stop the truck you're driving and if it's stopped press:

2. ESC

3. Save & Load

4. Press "Load game"

5. Tick "Show Autosaves"

6. Load your latest Autosave

Either use this or you can simply /fix your truck if you have a trailer with it. It won't fix your trailer and your cargo, just your truck. That's it. 

Have fun trucking!

@WomenDriverzUnite 

The best thing to do in that situation is to either use a recording software such as shadowplay, fraps or even OBS to record your journeys and in the event that someone does ram you, you can submit that recorded evidence straight to admins who can then take appropriate action.

Furthermore, if you know the name of the person who hit you, open tab, right click to get the cursor up, select that persons name and the right click, scroll down to report and then select the appropriate reasons for the report. 

Lastly, if your truck hasn’t glitched through the ground or hasn’t landed on its side, you can open chat with “y” and type /fix and that will repair your truck, but it doesn’t repair trailer or cargo, but at least your truck is drivable.

I would always suggest doing short journeys till you have a good amount of money at hand so that if you have to repair your truck, you don’t run out of money every single time.

Dear @WomenDriverzUnite

Since this topic has been inactive for 3days since the last reply,because of inactivity, I will move your this to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

It seems like your topic has been inactive for 2 days since it is placed in the Inactive Section. Because of that, I am going to move your topic to Unsolved. 

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket. 

~Have a great day! ^

//Moved to Unsolved