Diana24

How many times are you hit during a transport?

Providing we’re excluding the CD area, I hardly ever get hit. More often than not it’s only the reckless driving you see in the distance than actually being hit. 

It really depends on the route location for me. Usually I rarely ever get hit by anyone, unless I’m in a heavily populated area. In which, I always try to avoid those areas as much as possible to avoid such things from happening to me.

Roughly 1 in 5 truckers I encounter on the roads will hit me.  Unless I'm off in the DLC areas during the off-hours of the server I'm normally being hit at least once an hour, or if I'm in Germany (specifically near C-D, Kohn, or that area) I'll be dodging vehicles every couple minutes.  

@ENDGEGNER_aw - I'll never understand how so many people manage to have constant accidents either.  I started playing on a laptop using the keyboard and trackpad to drive while barely able to hold 20 fps, I've never had a ban and have never had an issue driving with a low framerate or by using the keyboard.  It honestly pains me to see players constantly using their framerate or control device as a constant excuse for their bad driving especially when they're trying to constantly speed at 150 kph.

• True Story 1

13 hours ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

It honestly pains me to see players constantly using their framerate or control device as a constant excuse for their bad driving especially when they're trying to constantly speed at 150 kph.

Today it happened to me: close to Koln, a lot of truck. My speed was 50 km/h but pc frozen suddenly close to a crosslight. Was green but, when i passed on, it become yellow or red (i don't know exactly, to much lag in that moment). So i hit a car and it was my fault. If framerate drop very fast, is very easy hit people, i don't think is an excuse but is also very easy understand if is true or not.

@Diana24 I'm only talking multiplayer, I don't care what someone wants to do in single player.  But if you're computer is incapable of maintaining a usable framerate in multiplayer I don't think you should be playing.  While everyone is allowed to have fun in the game, I'm not going to care if the person that hit me has a $10,000 PC or if he's playing on a potato.  

Usually i have no framerate problems but in some situations (city goal for events or Calais, days with internet problems) it happens. I agree with you, if franerate were to low normally, i wouldn't play.

Most of the time I drive from Calais to Duisburg or Duisburg to Calais, cause i love the road and the traffic, also because you do not feel alone and always experience or see something new.

But it’s really very rarely that I arrive my destination without damage, because this route ist extremely busy and many players drive simply ruthless or just trolling.

In the respective cities I unterstand if someone hit my back or take my right of way.
Because even with a good internet connection and a GTX 1060 I get there laggs and FPS drops.

But to get back to the main question, I would say from myself 2-3times on average.

Well, not the same guy :lol:, in this case he would have been a stalker, not a cheater!

Anyway, write here has worked: for about 2 weeks i have had peaceful travels. Except 2 days ago: 2 report but maybe i should have report 20-30 players.

After driving for so long I rarely get hit by trolls :D. Soon you'll be able to notice the different types of drivers and will be able to counter them. These days, most of the damage that happens to my load or truck is me doing it to myself, overconfidence is bliss :troll:

I usually avoid Calais - Duisburg because my framerate die when i have over 80-90 trucks on the radar. I don't wanna be annoying to the others players.

I like meet people but in "the right number" :D

Anyway, today was hell: hits anywhere and everywhere.

5 travel completely destroyed.

And report list become bigger every day (6 in the last 2 days, but just because i want to play and not upload videos for admins... otherwise they would have been...).

Sorry, but i disagree.

It's a multyplayer, so i like meet other people.

As i said, i avoid areas where my pc crash but i like to stay with other people (server 2 for example). Problems are because some players are dumb and use ETS2 as a crash simulator or to create trouble the to others.

Some guys are amazing. Other definitely not.

Anyway:

Umphh :angry:! It's better that i shut my "mouth".

It's raining in the last days! Poor my truck...

They are raining shots, but they are raining bans :P

I understand, I must put my soul in peace. All that is inevitable.