How many times are you hit during a transport?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roughly 1 in 5 truckers I encounter on the roads will hit me.  Unless I'm off in the DLC areas during the off-hours of the server I'm normally being hit at least once an hour, or if I'm in Germany (specifically near C-D, Kohn, or that area) I'll be dodging vehicles every couple minutes.  

@ENDGEGNER_aw - I'll never understand how so many people manage to have constant accidents either.  I started playing on a laptop using the keyboard and trackpad to drive while barely able to hold 20 fps, I've never had a ban and have never had an issue driving with a low framerate or by using the keyboard.  It honestly pains me to see players constantly using their framerate or control device as a constant excuse for their bad driving especially when they're trying to constantly speed at 150 kph.

13 hours ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

It honestly pains me to see players constantly using their framerate or control device as a constant excuse for their bad driving especially when they're trying to constantly speed at 150 kph.

Today it happened to me: close to Koln, a lot of truck. My speed was 50 km/h but pc frozen suddenly close to a crosslight. Was green but, when i passed on, it become yellow or red (i don't know exactly, to much lag in that moment). So i hit a car and it was my fault. If framerate drop very fast, is very easy hit people, i don't think is an excuse but is also very easy understand if is true or not.

@Diana24 I'm only talking multiplayer, I don't care what someone wants to do in single player.  But if you're computer is incapable of maintaining a usable framerate in multiplayer I don't think you should be playing.  While everyone is allowed to have fun in the game, I'm not going to care if the person that hit me has a $10,000 PC or if he's playing on a potato.  

Usually i have no framerate problems but in some situations (city goal for events or Calais, days with internet problems) it happens. I agree with you, if franerate were to low normally, i wouldn't play.

Most of the time I drive from Calais to Duisburg or Duisburg to Calais, cause i love the road and the traffic, also because you do not feel alone and always experience or see something new.

But it’s really very rarely that I arrive my destination without damage, because this route ist extremely busy and many players drive simply ruthless or just trolling.

In the respective cities I unterstand if someone hit my back or take my right of way.
Because even with a good internet connection and a GTX 1060 I get there laggs and FPS drops.

But to get back to the main question, I would say from myself 2-3times on average.

Well, not the same guy :lol:, in this case he would have been a stalker, not a cheater!

Anyway, write here has worked: for about 2 weeks i have had peaceful travels. Except 2 days ago: 2 report but maybe i should have report 20-30 players.

I usually avoid Calais - Duisburg because my framerate die when i have over 80-90 trucks on the radar. I don't wanna be annoying to the others players.

I like meet people but in "the right number" :D

Anyway, today was hell: hits anywhere and everywhere.

5 travel completely destroyed.

And report list become bigger every day (6 in the last 2 days, but just because i want to play and not upload videos for admins... otherwise they would have been...).

Sorry, but i disagree.

It's a multyplayer, so i like meet other people.

As i said, i avoid areas where my pc crash but i like to stay with other people (server 2 for example). Problems are because some players are dumb and use ETS2 as a crash simulator or to create trouble the to others.

Some guys are amazing. Other definitely not.

Anyway:

Umphh :angry:! It's better that i shut my "mouth".

It's raining in the last days! Poor my truck...

They are raining shots, but they are raining bans :P

I understand, I must put my soul in peace. All that is inevitable.

Archived