How many times are you hit during a transport?

Hi guys, as topic: how many times are you hit during a transport?

Exactly: in a travel of 600-700 km average, respecting speed limit and in areas with no high traffic (no Calais for example) ?

I'm very curious; i'm getting hit about 6-7 times (and 2-3 viciously).

You?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course if there are some people it may cause problems even if you are not mistaken either. So if there are nobody around it would be 0-1 times.

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

"C - D roads" what mean? No highway?

Anyway it's so frustrating, i'm playng relaxed and someone crash on me without reason. Ok, someone just make a mistake and ask sorry (i understand) but some people do it voluntarily; what is the sense in doing this? it's not funny.

For me it depends on what route I’m taking, if it’s the Calais to Duisburg road, 7/10 times I get at least 1% damage, on other roads I rarely get hit and most damage is self inflicted, I.e either flipping myself or hitting the poles on the side of the road. 

Most of the damage i age I take is usually from avoiding hitting someone who’s either going the wrong way or who has just been rammed by someone, but, like today, sometimes I get rammed, usually by someone who’s doing a bad job of overtaking other traffic and end up either completely sideways across the road or on my side.

Its annoying especially when I drive legit and give anyone who wishes to pass me plenty of room to pass safely and I keep to below 65MPH on single carriageway roads. 

To be fair though, it does depend on the time of day you drive and how fast you drive, chances are, if you’re someone who drives, for the most part, legit and stays at a reasonable speed, you’re more likely to be rammed or hit by someone who’s either coming the opposite way to you or who’s impatient and overtaking you because you’re not doing 100+MPH everywhere you go, I mean, I’ve had people flashing their lights, blowing their horn and shouting at me in chat to go faster because I’m doing around 60-65MPH and they want everyone to do 80+MPH. It’s super infuriating to say the least!

I drive in EU2 usually (but not through the event, was impossible for my pc). I want to buy dlc (i'm curious the see other city in Italy) but i'm afraid by this situation: i don't want play in singleplayer because there's a lot of nice guys here but i feel a big frustration in crash every 50-60km for nothing, loosing works and time.

I mostly drive in the Scandinavia and Baltic areas, and I've probably only been hit once or twice, and neither were serious. I see people complaining about being crashed into a lot on this forum, and yet they willingly drive on some of the most dangerous roads in the game like C-D road. If you play with fire, don't be surprised that you get burned.

Hey

So , if you driving over Calais-Duisburg road , so there is a really little chance , that you will not hitted anytime. :( In really populated areas , hit for 2-3 times for example by player , when he overtook me(as Inappropriate Overtaking and other reasons)..Sometimes , its only by some lags^^

Sincerely,

-----[RLC] Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members

I’ve yet to have a long haul drive where I’ve not been deliberately rammed. Probably explains why I’ve had to make so many reports.

WoT jobs I’ve had contact 2 maybe 3 times due to either some kind of hatred for me and just plain reckless driving which could just be easily avoided. 

I guess that kind off depends on where you drive and what your drivestyle is. I don't get hit that much to be honest. From 0-2 times/delivery max. You can also see the trolls quickly and adjust yourself to it. ;)

It depends. When i drive on C-D road, getting from Calais to Duisburg or vice versa without being hit or hitting something at least once is a real challenge. So i usually get hit 1-3 times, can be worser.

Outside C-D road the amount of accidents drops dramatically. It is very rarely to me to get hit by someone outside that road, most of the time is myself flipping my truck or hitting some object in the road because i underestimated a sharp turn.

Archived