Year of the Pig paint

Alon_TMP

It would be kinda funny to see a truck pass you with the paint of a pig. I am already happy they dont offer different horns "oink oink"

Sorry :troll:

On 5/6/2019 at 6:38 PM, Averazon said:

It would be kinda funny to see a truck pass you with the paint of a pig. I am already happy they dont offer different horns "oink oink"

Sorry :troll:

I am going to suggest adding “oink oink” horn sound mod !

5 hours ago, Kami102 said:

Yep, waiting for this lovely beauty of a skin to be added in TruckersMP.

20190514013627_1.jpg

This skin was supposed to be added in 1.35... due the last little 1.34 patch it got added anyways, I think accidently but I am not sure. But would be happy to see it in truckersmp soon too! :love:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived